Client Services Coordinator Opening
About Our Company
For almost 30 years, we have provided a variety of services to support day care and afterschool facilities across Texas participating in the USDA Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). We offer a unique combination of services that leverage software and deep industry knowledge to support CEs (contracting entities) in their direct participation. Our services include but may not be limited to:
● CACFP training
● Consulting during various client projects
● Software access to manage all aspects of the program
● Monthly CACFP claim processing
● CACFP contract management guidance and monitoring
Client Services Coordinator Responsibilities
● Manage incoming support to clients and staff.
○ Resolve requests and inquiries directly, where possible.
○ Re-assign requests to appropriate team member(s) as needed.
○ Make outbound contact with clients as needed.
○ Monitor Client Service case and project loads.
○ Menu review and consultations for existing client menus.
-Finalize cycle menus per program guidelines for new clients.
– Review / approve menu change requests.
– Prepare, deliver, and track the return of digital packets to meet compliance requirements.
○ Offer high-level project support as needed.
○ Coordinate initial client onboarding steps – the smooth transition of clients from the sales process to the Client Services and Operations teams.
○ Coordinate client offboarding steps for clients terminating services.
● Coordination and follow-up with internal and external parties for a flawless execution wherever possible.
● Regularly provide progress reports.
You Will Bring:
● Good technical skills for basic Microsoft applications, or the capacity to learn quickly.
● Solid data entry skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
● Ability to effectively manage multiple work-streams in a sometimes faster paced environment.
● Strong sense of ownership for your work and awareness of how your work impacts others.
● A friendly, helpful and positive attitude.
● Team skills – ability to establish and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally.
● Ability to thrive working independently in a permanent, remote work environment.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish is a major plus but not required.
● Willingness to grow in your skills and knowledge – a love of learning is essential.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
● Variety in work responsibilities for greater interest
● Opportunities for growth
● Flexible work hours
● Remote work environment
● Paid company holidays (14+ annually)
Send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com