Operations Administrator Opening
The Operations Administrator will leverage their unifying communication style and knowledge of company values, practices, and goals to foster positive communication and collaboration throughout the organization.
About Our Company
● CACFP training
● Consulting during various client projects
● Software access to manage all aspects of the program
● Monthly CACFP claim processing
● CACFP contract management guidance and monitoring
Operations Administrator Responsibilities
● Assist with new client onboarding or offboarding admin activities as assigned.
● Draft and/or deliver business communications and documents to internal staff, customers, or other parties upon request.
● Manage virtual mailbox transactions.
● Research / compare potential services / apps to meet business or team needs.
● Occasionally review + approve new contracts / signups.
● Set up new client payment details for future invoice charges.
● Review / approve internal requests per defined procedures.
● Coordinate and participate in team meetings.
● Follow up regarding A/R or A/P issues or questions (with clients or company invoice disputes, etc.).
● Other administrative duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
● Coordinate and/or facilitate client relationship building activities.
○ Ensure new staff are configured or disabled in appropriate systems.
○ Participate in onboarding / offboarding steps per defined procedures.
○ Learn specific internal systems. Coordinate or offer training on those systems as needed. Examples: Salesforce, Wrike, Slack, Egnyte.
○ Engage in light cross-training across sales, client services, and operations teams to develop a deeper understanding of the responsibilities and operating procedures for each team.
Workplace Culture Activities
● Manage work anniversary and birthday announcements and gifts per defined
● Create + deliver monthly newsletter or similar company updates.
● Other future activities to improve workplace culture and synergy as requested by
the Director of Operations or Leadership Liaison.
You Will Bring:
● Advanced administrative skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish is a major plus. Ability to write professional correspondence.
● Outgoing, flexible, and responsive interpersonal style to foster positive relationships. Ability and willingness to deal actfully with sensitive or uncomfortable conversations with the same intentions.
● Desire to help the company and all team members grow in mutually beneficial ways.
● Self-initiative and ownership for your work. Awareness of how your work impacts others.
● Well organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
● Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple work-streams in a sometimes faster paced environment.
● Ability to use discretion in making decisions independently where appropriate.
● Ability to thrive working independently in a remote work environment.
● Willingness to grow in your skills and knowledge – a love of learning is essential.
● Competitive compensation based on experience
● Variety in work responsibilities for greater interest
● Opportunities for growth
● Flexible work hours
● Remote work environment
● Paid company holidays (14+ annually)
Send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com